How does the smoker bake igniter? What do I have to do if I can't light it?
What is the igniter of the hood roaster? What should I do if the ignition fails?
What are the steps to running a hood roaster igniter?
1. Run the baking igniter of the smoke machine to check whether there is any problem with the operation of the centrifugal fan and whether it can reach the required pressure. Open the front disc valve 1/6 of the automatic toaster burner up and down to make a breeze in the gas regulator.
2. Manually ignite and introduce an open flame; if using fully automatic ignition equipment, first turn on the switching power supply of the hood baking igniter, turn on the power switch of the igniter, and then run the natural gas valve to ignite the natural gas.
3. After the ignition is completed, the electric air valve and gas valve should be opened slowly until the natural gas is ignited normally.
4. If the ignition is unsuccessful, the gas valve should be closed immediately, and the combustion electric air valve should be opened to discharge the unburned gas in the furnace. Otherwise, do not re-ignite to prevent explosion.
5. After finding out the reason, repeat the above process several times until the flame is stable, then you can feel that the ignition is successful.
6. When igniting, the flame is ejected from the ignition hole, and you cannot approach the ignition hole with your face.
7. After the ignition is completed, the ignition hole can be closed to gradually preheat normally. After the smoke machine baking igniter is ignited and the flame is adjusted, start the car or electric scoop to bake.
It can be said that the baking lighter is a common kitchen appliance. Compared with rice cookers, roasting igniters are not only convenient and quick, but also require no heating. Compared with wood-fired stoves, the advantages of convenience and quickness are more obvious. Not only is it safe, but also there is no need to collect and chop firewood everywhere. Because of its convenience and safety, hood igniters are very popular in society, so hood igniters are always on What if there is no fire? The following hood baking igniter manufacturers will take you to have a look.
The torsion spring is damaged, loses its elasticity, and weakens its elasticity. This will make the power switch of the baking igniter unable to return to the original position after being turned on, and the igniter of the gas stove will always be lit. This is also a common situation with gas stoves and is easily overcome. In this case, only the torsion spring of the igniter needs to be replaced. For torsion springs, you can easily find them at hardware stores.
It is also possible that the igniter of the hood has been burning, and the high-voltage electronic device is broken. This is a more complex and unsolvable problem than damage to the front torsion spring. Simply put, the reason why the flue-cured tobacco igniter keeps igniting due to the destruction of high-voltage electronic devices is that a complete circuit loop cannot be generated, causing the toasting igniter to keep igniting. This situation is generally difficult to solve by itself, and it is recommended to seek professional staff.
We are a manufacturer of igniters for roasting hoods. If you want to know more about this aspect, you can contact us.